Did you know that businesses are going to be required to submit their financial records to HMRC quarterly in the government’s first move towards real time taxation for all?
HMRC’s ‘making tax digital’ program is on the way. From April 2018 the self employed and those with rental income will be required to make their quarterly tax submissions online. By April 2020 all businesses including companies will also be required to do so.
We are working hard to ensure all our clients can make a smooth transition. For many businesses online accounting is the sensible solution.
There are many reasons to make the move online here are just a few of them:
- Real time information on your business performance
- Create and send invoices on the go
- Bank transactions downloaded directly from your bank
- Snap and sort receipts and capture expenses on the go
- Share with your accountant
- Choose from a wide range of add ons and apps including e-commerce, customer relationship management, payroll and many more
- Your records securely backed up
We support all of the major online packages including Quickbooks, Xero, Kashflow, Freeagent and Sage. For small businesses, we can even do your bookkeeping for you. Why not take a look at our options or contact us for a bespoke fixed price quote?